woensdag 31 augustus 2011

Puppies and kittens and fat asses.





Not funny.
It's amazing how attending school can change your life. Well, I mean, of course it changes your life, it's education and all, I know the drill. But what I'm trying to say is that school changes your day-to-day-life and it sucks. Since school has started I haven't been feeling like doing anything besides watching tv and sleeping. Right now, as I'm writing this, I'm watching tv. And because nothing good is on right now, I'm watching Married With Children. And this is not the first time I'm watching it. It's so terrible and I can't believe my parents actually think it is funny. Last week I was watching it with my brother, making fun of it of course, and my father was sitting across the room working. And suddenly he burst out in laughter because he thought it was funny! And why does the audience clap everytime Al Bundy enters the studio EVERY SINGLE EPISODE?! WHY?! HE'S THE MOST ANNOYING ONE OF THE ENTIRE SHOW. Which is really weird because I love him in Modern Family.

Anywho, I thought I should post something to show you that we are still alive. Despite having to go to school. So here are some pictures that cheer you up and you mght want to take a look at if you feel like crap:
A kitten and a puppy, because they are adowable.
A sleeping kitten and a puppy, because they are even more adowable.



This set of photographs of Tom Felton and Rupert Grint, because the pics are cool and they are HOT.
And  this picture because you don't look like him (HER?) and you are beautiful.
Zac Efron Actor Zac Efron attends "17 Again" photocall at the Villamagna Hotel on April 28, 2009 in Madrid, Spain.  (Photo by Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Zac Efron
And finally this picture of Zac Efron to get that horrible image  out your brain.

Well, that sure cheered me up a bit. I hope it cheered you up as well. And if you weren't feeling like crap before, lucky you. And enjoy!

xoxo Enya

p.s. We would love to hear something from you guys. So feel free to comment! xo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten